Call Centre Management
- 70% of new customers will hang up if the phone is not answered within 25 seconds
- 80% of potential customers will hang up if they get through to an answering machine
- Most customers will continue to shop around after a poor call
- Most consumers expect sales lines to be open out of hours and all weekend
- Having a professional and service-focused approach right through from first enquiry to order, is what makes the difference between interest and business.
- Although this sounds obvious, many companies find that no matter how hard they try to communicate their corporate message, it often gets mistranslated, which can be frustrating to say the least, feeling that something so easy, is in fact, proving so difficult.
- We carefully recruit, train and develop our own staff whose sole purpose is to provide you, our client, with an unsurpassed level of service – which in turn protects and develops your most important assets, your clients and new prospects.
Most organisations have periods when consumer demand increases dramatically, either through seasonal factors, the success of an advertising campaign, or some outside event which unexpectedly serves to promote the company’s product or services.
In such circumstances even the most efficient company can be briefly overwhelmed, and thus fail to capitalise on the potential of the moment.
At times such as these we can help to take the strain, and ensure that your company gains maximum advantage.
Sales And Ad Response
We work with a whole range of small to medium size businesses providing powerful and effective solutions for your advertisement response. However sales cycles are often complex and sometimes involve more than one call.Choosing the correct partner is critical in handling such incoming traffic.
The end result means your calls are being answered by someone you can trust, who will reinforce your brand, make sure you never miss a sales call, and close that important deal.